Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rough weekend prayer

Dear Lord

You know the deepest desires of my heart
The wanting of my soul
if you can help her please please I'm begging you,  She seems to be walking away from everything she is, everything she believes in, Lord this isn't her... please heal her Lord
she is not herself- lord pull her from this haze, you can restore her instantly
she is defending a monster-Lord open her eyes, keep her safe make her as brave as she once was.
she is putting her children at risk - Lord protect them
she is putting herself at risk - Lord keep her clean and free of disease

But i realize lord that I am saying she and her  a lot.
when I should be saying I...

I ask for the strength to keep praying for the people I love
I ask for comfort and ease for my heart - the pain is terrible
I ask for the courage to face my problems with honesty and integrity

I have prayed for release - and you say no, not yet
I have prayed to have her back - and you say no, not yet
Lord give me the patience to wait on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment